Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Guest Reviewer, Stephanie Leca ~ He's My Husky by Sherry Gloag ~

Hello all!!! I am headed off to RWA in  San Antonio and I'd like to post some reviews by a budding guest reviewer,
 Stephanie Leca. Enjoy, and I'll see you next week!


He's My Husky by Sherry Gloag was a great romance with supernatural thrown in that for me personally just makes a book a hundred times better. This book had a women who was spurned by her one night stand, got pregnant and had a son. Now 10 years later and he is back and wanting to make things right. Emma is just a woman trying to make a good life for her son who is her life. She never thought that the man who she once told was a father and who called her a scam artist and left, not just to another city but all the way across the world would ever come back. Now Max is back and wanting to make things right. I loved this couple. Neither was weak-willed and they still managed to do what so many could not, let go of the past and move towards the future. This was very well written. I am definitely looking forward for more from Ms. Gloag.

~STEPHANIE LECA~

No comments:

Post a Comment