Tuesday, April 15, 2014

GUEST REVIEWER, DEANA POTTER'S REVIEW OF ~FEARLESS by K.M. FAWCETT~



As someone who reads a lot, I am always on the lookout for something different and exciting.  Ms. Fawcett gave me just what I have been looking for in the second book of her The Survival Race series, FEARLESS.   Not only is FEARLESS a compelling romance, Ms. Fawcett has magically weaved in many of the sub-genres of the romance world in this exciting tale.


FEARLESS is a unique blending of romantic suspense, fantasy and science fiction with a very historical feel.    I know what you are thinking right now.  HOW?  I honestly don’t know how she was able to do what seemed like to me, brings the past, the present and the future all in one place and time. I love world building.  Ms. Fawcett’s world of the Survival Series is unlike anything I have read before and thoroughly enjoyed get caught up in all the craziness!

Our star couple of this story are very much alike but yet so different at the same time.  Kedric is sexy, strong and determined.  Lord of the escaped humans, he is truly trying to make life better for all humans.  Kedric has very good intentions but in the eyes of some is going about it the wrong way.  Myia is still finding her place as a shaman.  She’s a sweet woman with a huge heart.  She too wants nothing more than the good of her people.  Myia makes it her mission to heal the Lords soul so he will stop taking her people.  Both of these characters have an amazing depth and wonderful personalities to them.  Kedric and Myia both are willing to go the lengths for what they believe is the right thing to do.  As the attraction and sexual tension begins to develop, Ms. Fawcett shows the readers that opposites really do attract.


Hands down FEARLESS by K.M. Fawcett is an adventure of a read.  Believe me you will be staying up past your bed time reading this one.  From the first page I was sucked in like a vortex and could not put the kindle down.  The mixing of so many aspects of the romance has created a compelling world that is described with vivid detail that I happily got lost in.  Myia and Kedric made me fall in love with them before they were a couple and even more so after.  I will say this FEARLESS is a romance read like no other.  If you are looking for a different kind of read that still has all the heat and passion this is your book.  I highly recommend this books to anyone who likes the follow: paranormal, historical, suspense and sci-fi!

~DEANA POTTER~

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting do a review the BOC blog! You are the best, Kim!
    Readers, check out this book, my favorite read of the year thus far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome review, Deana! I'm thrilled you enjoyed FEARLESS! :)

    ReplyDelete