Wednesday, November 9, 2011

All Bets Are Off by Mahalia Levey

 



Here is another Guest Blog by A Book Obsessed Chick Club Member Margaret Whelehan


From the beginning you can tell that the characters are going to be together. The book starts with them being like oil and water because they keep competing for the same jobs. You can also feel the chemistry between them already and it’s not even half way through yet.
Janyie, the main female character, has a lot of guts and spunk to dress up in the costume she was in. if her costume did get eaten, she would have probably ended up naked at the party. Brendon, the male lead comes across, as an egotistic knows it all. It is will be interesting to see how these two complete opposites come together.
Brendon and Janyie have brought a new meaning when it comes to quickies in an office during a party. They also brought new insight to cotton candy. I doubt I would look at the tasty treat the same ever again.
I loved how she found out that he was following her from the moment she joined the same company he is with. It seems that everyone that they work with knew he was attracted to her but her.
I completely enjoyed reading this. I am glad that I had the opportunity to read a different author then what I am use to reading. The one thing that I did not like about this was that it was too short. I wanted to know what happened when they finished their job and went back to her house. The innuendos implied more sex and cotton candy; I just wanted to read more about it.


Margaret Whelehan

1 comment: